Are you planning a family trip to escape your hectic schedule? If the answer is yes, then you can book Spirit Airlines group travel. Spirit Airlines will help you to make your family trip memorable and comfortable. Moreover, you will also get additional services that will surely make your journey comfortable. So, what are you waiting for? Read the blog for more information about Spirit Group Travel Policy, reservations, and benefits of group travel.
Spirit Airlines Group Travel Booking
Spirit Airlines has developed a group travel option that lets customers book ten or more people on a single Spirit Airlines reservations. This Spirit Airlines service provides a guaranteed fare for all travelers traveling in a group. Furthermore, Spirit Airlines group travel is not discounted, but costs for the 24-hour voyage are guaranteed.
Passengers who wish to book Spirit group travel must complete a group application form in order to receive a quotation for their reservation. After your request is approved, you can book your group flight with Spirit Airlines.
Spirit Group Travel : Complete Guidelines
The passengers planning a group travel should be completely aware of the Spirit Group Booking Policy. When making a group reservation with Spirit Airlines, it’s important to follow these guidelines to ensure a smooth booking process and journey:
- For groups of 10 or more passengers, submit the final passenger list at least 60 days before departure.
- If your group is traveling within 60 days, full payment for the reservation is required at the time of booking.
- You can modify the individual passenger details at no cost if the request is made more than 30 days before the departure date.
- Cancellations for individual passengers within a group booking are not allowed.
- Payment for the group booking must come from a single source, a major credit card or a check.
Please consider these policies when making and managing group reservations with Spirit Airlines.
How does Spirit Airlines Group Travel work?
Spirit Airlines group travel enables the passengers to maximize their pleasure while traveling. To make the most of your trip, you should know how it works-
- Once you have finished the group form, Spirit Airlines approve your request for a group travel quote.
- You cannot receive the quotes for the group over the phone.
- Keep your booking confirmation code close to ensure you receive the best help for your group travel needs.
Spirit Airlines Group Travel Benefits
Spirit Airlines group travel ensures everyone stays together, simplifies payments, and offers the convenience of group-focused Spirit Airlines group travel customer service. Whether it’s a family vacation, a friends’ getaway, or a corporate event, Spirit Airlines’ group booking brings people closer while making the journey affordable and enjoyable.
- Booking a group trip with Spirit Airlines has various benefits that make the journey smooth and cost-effective.
- First, traveling together ensures everyone enjoys the excitement and creates lasting memories.
- Coordinating a group booking with Spirit Airlines is also convenient.
- The airline allows you to secure your seats and make minor adjustments for a nominal fee, allowing you to fine-tune your plans as needed.
- Moreover, booking together means your entire group can board the plane and sit together, enhancing the overall travel experience.
- Spirit Airlines’ group booking simplifies the payment process, as a single transaction covers the entire group’s fare.
- It reduces the hassle of individual payments and ensures a seamless reservation process.
- Additionally, the airline offers dedicated customer help for group bookings, assisting with any inquiries or special requirements.
- Spirit Airlines offers competitive fares, which can lead to significant savings when booking for a group.
How to Book Group Travel with Spirit Airlines?
When arranging group travel arrangements, passengers must either go to the official website or call Spirit’s customer service department. After that, When Spirit experts assist you, the second approach is considerably preferred.
If you need assistance with Spirit Airlines’ group travel arrangements, you may contact Spirit Customer Service. To contact Spirit’s customer care department for assistance with bookings, dial the Helpline Number or send an email.
Steps to Book Your Spirit Airlines Group Tickets .
- First, go to the booking page and click the login option to enter your email address and password.
- Go to the booking tab, select the group booking trip option, and then fill in the passenger details.
- You must input the right information for passengers at certain locations and confirm your reservation.
- Select a flight that you wish to book, and then go to advanced facilities and book your Spirit Airlines journey with group travel.
- Go to the account tab and input your credit card number to make an online payment.
- You will easily receive a group booking SMS on your registered mobile phone after purchasing an airline ticket online.
Book Your Spirit Airlines Group Tickets via Call:
- Dial the spirit airlines group travel phone number 1 (855) 728-3555 to travel with spirit group travel packages and avail of the facilities coming with it.
- Then, listen to the IVR carefully to select your preferred language.
- Also, by choosing the right digit, you can get in touch with the live agent to book your group ticket.
- Now, when the airline connects you to the live representative at Spirit, you need to give all the relevant information.
- After this, the airline personnel will fill out the Spirit group form to avail of a quote from the airline.
- Furthermore, you will have to give the details of each member traveling with Group booking.
- Finally, your group will be confirmed by the Spirit.
So, with this ease, the passengers are able to book group travel very quickly and without any hassle.
Spirit Group Travel Booking Rates/Charges
The customers need to pay certain charges as spirit airlines group rates. The group ticket fees are non-refundable.
- To confirm the booking, the customers need to pay $5.00 for each member traveling in the group.
- Also, if the group has to travel outside of 6o days, they can confirm the booking by depositing $40 per person.
- However, if you have to travel within 60 days, you need to make the full payment at the time of booking.
- On the other hand, if any group member needs to change their name when 30 days or less is left in the flight departure, they need to pay $50.00.
So, this was all about Spirit Group ticket fees. Call on spirit airlines group sales phone number if you still have any confusion or want to crack the best possible deals.
Eligibility Criteria for Spirit Group Booking
Passengers need to fulfill certain requirements when it comes to spirit airlines group booking. The underlying points will let you about the same:
- Firstly, the group should consist of at least 10 members to book collective flight tickets under Spirit group booking.
- Secondly, all the members should be traveling to the same destination.
Therefore, if you fulfill all the above-mentioned requirements, you can benefit from the group travel with Spirit airlines, get in touch with the airline.
How can I cancel Spirit Airlines Group Booking?
When traveling with a group on Spirit Airlines, it’s crucial to ensure that the final passenger list is accurate before making the payment and submitting it to the airline. Making changes to the passenger list after payment can be challenging, and only minor adjustments are possible for a fee.
- Spirit Airlines does not allow the cancellation of individual passengers from a group booking.
- Suppose any group member wants to cancel their reservation. In that case, the entire reservation may have to be canceled upon the claim of the primary passenger or cardholder.
- However, this won’t result in refunds to the original payment method. Instead, Spirit Airlines typically offers future credit valid for a year.