Spirit Airlines Pet Policy
If you are the one who is looking to travel with your pets on Spirit Airlines, then you should know about the Spirit Airlines pet policy. With the help of its pet policy, you will enjoy your travel without facing any trouble. It will also assist you in planning your trip with your beloved pets.
Check out the below-mentioned pet policy of Spirit Airlines:
- If you are thinking about traveling with your pets on Spirit Airlines, you should know that you can only take rabbits, small birds, cats, and dogs on the domestic Spirit flights.
- You are not allowed to take pet animals on international Spirit flights.
- The passengers are only allowed to take only six pet carriers.
- You are allowed to put only two pets in one container.
- The passengers of Spirit Airlines need to pay around $110/pet container.
- The size of the pet container must not exceed 18*14*9 inches in size and 49 lbs in weight.
Spirit Airlines Emotional Support Pet Policy
Spirit Airlines also allowed psychiatric support pets on their flights with valid documentation as a responsible airline company. So, if you are looking to know more about the Spirit Airlines Emotional Support Pet Policy, then here are some important points that you should know:
Take a glance,
- According to this policy, you need correct paperwork for your beloved pet from a verified animal doctor.
- It is important to submit a Passenger Acknowledgement Form, Veterinary Health Form, and Mental health Professional Form.
- You also need to provide all the medical details of your pet.
- The passengers have to submit all the required details of your animal to Spirit Airlines one week before the scheduled departure.
- Spirit Airlines also offers you some additional requirements and guidelines, including that your pet or animal must remain with you during your journey.
- Also, if your pet or animal shows any disruption or aggression during the verification, then you can’t take your pet on the flight.
Spirit Airlines Pet Seating Requirements
It is a major point to know about the pet seating requirements in Spirit Airlines. It will help you place your pet in the ideal seat so that you, your pet, or the airline don’t face any problems during the journey. Here are some of the important points that you must know about the Spirit Airlines Pet Seating Requirements:
Have a look,
- If you plan to make Spirit Airlines reservations with your pet, you need to take permission from Spirit Airlines for your pet.
- You need to make sure that your pet should be on your lap.
- If you have a trained service pet, then you can place it on the aircraft floor.
- You can also take a full seat for your pet. It will ensure you about the full comfort of your pet while traveling with Spirit Airlines.
- Spirit Airlines is not 100% sure that you will get space for your animal. So, place your booking order in advance.
- You are not allowed to sit with your pet in the first row of your flight.
For more details, you can connect with the customer service of Spirit Airlines anytime you want.
Tips for Travelling with your beloved pets.
Are you thinking about traveling with your beloved pet on Spirit Airlines? Do you want to know some amazing tips that can help you? If yes, then here are some of the useful tips which will allow you to travel comfortably with your pets on Spirit Airlines:
Take a look,
- To travel with your pets on Spirit Airlines without facing any trouble, you need to ensure seat availability for your pets next to you.
- You also have to make sure that all the documentations are legit and submitted to Spirit Airlines before the deadline.
- The documentation should be from a legal person.
- Fill the form carefully so that you will not face any issues while applying for pet travel.
- Before traveling with your pets, make sure that your pets are vaccinated and have severe health issues.
- It would be best to make sure that the pet carrier or compartment follows Spirit Airlines’ weight and size norms.
For further details, you can read Spirit Airlines Pet Policy or connect with its customer service executive.
Animals that are not allowed in Spirit Airlines.
Do you know which animals you can’t take in Spirit Airlines? If not, then check out the below-mentioned list:
Have a look,
- Sugar Gliders
- Snakes and other reptiles.
Read the Spirit Airlines pet policy for a better understanding.
Read More Blogs:-