The objective of our website is to provide travel services to our passengers. Our website is designed to fulfil our travelers’ needs and allow them to enter into travel arrangements in line with the terms and conditions of our website.
Our website’s goal is to give consumers the travel information they want, as well as all of the facts and requirements for our tourism-related services. Our website provides information about our clients’ travel needs and assists them with trip bookings. You will be able to settle your trip requests with the help of our travel suppliers.
We give vacation suggestions when customers browse our website and have a positive ticket reservation experience. If you do not respect our terms and conditions, we will not provide tour services through our website.
- If you use our website, you agree to the pricing set by our associates and us. As a consequence of an agreement between the website and associated travel suppliers, the rates listed on our travel portal are also approved. Please keep in mind that such costs may include a charge for these services that we charge.
- We are not responsible for any errors that occur on this site because we are an independent platform. We have no influence on end-user fare changes. Furthermore, we are not liable for any failure on the final travel provider who has decided to utilize our website for services.
- We operate as an independent travel platform in order to avoid interfering with the operations of a final travel provider such as airlines, car rentals, and hotels. We will not be held liable for any damages, but the content, links, or offers to other websites on this website have been utilized. We will not be held responsible for any losses.
- We will not be liable for any compensation if the supplier fails to provide your services after you have paid for them after we have confirmed your booking. Refunds and other insurances will be initiated by the travel providers or as required by law.
- After payment confirmation, the provider of the final trip’s prices, accommodation, flight schedule, and other services are not regulated. We have the right to remain silent about the contents of our travel products and services, including offers, ratings, pictures, and discounts provided by our end travel suppliers.
- We will not be responsible for any currency conversion charges or final currency pricing for any overseas reservation made via our website. You must realize that currency rates are unpredictable and are changed on a frequent basis to reflect changing economic conditions. Fares are displayed on our website in the native currency.
- Many tickets are non-refundable, or a cancellation fee may be levied at the end of the flight; therefore, you should not cancel your reservation once the payments have been made. The service provider is solely responsible for repayment. We have no control over the tickets that contain tickets reserved at the corresponding price and the price of the flights.
- Our website’s offers and discounts are based on your destination, airline, and class of travel, advance notice, and travel date. We make no representations or warranties about the products and services advertised and promoted by the advertiser on our website.
The tickets for various destinations available on our site are subject to our terms and restrictions pertaining to travel laws and carriages. Many airlines and we have the authority to modify flight schedules and routes for customers. Our specialists will explain the pricing and specifics of their flights to our customers.
Passengers who adhere to our terms and conditions will be allowed to purchase flight tickets that include different trip segments that they cannot utilize, such as any hidden location or back-to-back tickets restricted by some carriers.
You should not purchase this one-way route if any airlines prevent you from buying a round-trip ticket to your preferred location.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
Travelers who check for cancellations and ticket refunds will receive a full refund according to airline policies. If passengers cancel their tickets and receive the number of airline services and ticket costs within 24 hours of the flight’s departure, they will be eligible for a refund. However, depending on the airline’s regulations, you may be charged additional cancellation fees.