Learn about Spirit Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy: Call at 1 (855) 728-3555.
Well, it is really scary thinking about your cute little kids flying alone to a destination. But, if you have chosen Spirit Airlines for your kids, you don’t need to worry about anything. With the help of Spirit airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy, your kids will safely reach their preferred destination.
The Spirit Airlines unaccompanied minor service offers the best conditions to minors flying alone. So, do you want to know the in-depth details about its Spirit Airlines unaccompanied minor policies? If yes, you need to be with this blog to the end.
But, before going deep into the topic, let’s first get through Spirit Airlines. Established in 1983, Spirit Airlines is an American ultra-low-cost airline which is located in Miramar, Florida.
The 177 aircraft help Spirit Airlines to serve the valuable passengers of 83 destinations. Moving toward the minor service, Spirit Airlines also offers user-friendly and tailor-made terms to its passengers for kids’ travel. If you want to know the entire information about its minor policies, go through the below-mentioned sub-topic.
- 0.1 Who is Considered a Spirit Unaccompanied Minor?
- 0.2 What is Spirit Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy?
- 1 How do I Book Spirit Unaccompanied Minor Service?
Who is Considered a Spirit Unaccompanied Minor?
Kids who are below five to fourteen years old and willing to travel alone are considered Spirit unaccompanied minors. Most importantly, kids between five to fourteen years old need to travel with adults. The adult should be at least 15 years old to accompany the minors traveling via Spirit Airlines.
What is Spirit Airlines Unaccompanied Minor Policy?
If you are willing to let your minors fly on Spirit Airlines, then you should indeed know the important points of the important terms of Spirit Airlines unaccompanied minor policy.
Look at the essential points mentioned below, which will explain to you about its unaccompanied minor policy:
Spirit Unaccompanied Minor Policy
- Minors in Spirit Airlines are allowed to travel alone on different direct domestic flights, which include Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- But, the minors in Spirit Airlines are not allowed to travel to any connecting flight or international flights.
- Spirit Airlines international flights don’t allow unaccompanied minor service.
- Minors who are below 14 years are not allowed to travel alone on Spirit Airlines international flights.
- But, if there is an adult who can accompany minors, then minors below 14 years can travel alone on Spirit Airlines.
- If you want to book the flight tickets for minors, the parents need to mention that the booking is clearly for minors.
- It is necessary that parents must present at the ticket counter during check-in before one hour of the scheduled Spirit flight departure.
- You also need to provide the photo ID of the minors while boarding.
- Parents who are coming to the airport to drop off their kids need to get the government verified gate pass. They also need to be with their kids at the boarding gate and remain at the airport after 15 minutes of the scheduled Spirit flight departure.
- Unaccompanied minors are allowed to pre-board. But, if minors get late to get pre-board, they will board at the end.
- Only authorized people are allowed to pick up unaccompanied minors from the airport.
The authorized people need to reach the airport, get a gate pass, and be present at the flight’s arrival gate.
- Also, the authorized people will be verified and should have a government ID to pick up the kids.
If you want to get further info about Spirit Airlines unaccompanied minors, you need to dial the Spirit Airlines contact number 855-728-3555 or 1-855-SAVE-555.
How do I Book Spirit Unaccompanied Minor Service?
Booking Spirit unaccompanied minor service is not a big deal for anyone. The user-friendly working methods can help you with seamless booking procedures. So, are you seeking to purchase the flight tickets of minors in Spirit Airlines? If yes, then go to the steps mentioned below:
Online Booking Procedure
- To start the online booking procedure, you need first to visit Spirit Airlines’ official website.
- Secondly, you need to enter the trip information.
- Afterward, you have to select the number of kids who are flying.
- Next, you need to click on the “search flights” button.
- After that, you have to fill in the kids’ date of birth and click on the “Continue” button.
- To complete the booking procedure, you can select the seats and fill in all the needed details.
- Pay for the tickets at the end to confirm the reservation.
Offline Booking Procedure,
- You can also take assistance from the customer service of Spirit Airlines to book the flight tickets for minors.
- Firstly, you need to dial the ideal Spirit Airlines contact number 855-728-3555 or 1-855-SAVE-555 to start the offline procedures for kids’ ticket booking.
- Secondly, you need to pay attention to the computerized IVR options.
- Afterward, you have to follow the IVR guidelines and press the right key to connect with the live person.
- When you finally get connected to a Spirit live person, you need to share the destination details for which you want to purchase tickets for your kids.
- Next, provide all the needed details of the kids and add-on facilities with its representative.
- Lastly, you need to choose the payment mode and pay for the minors’ ticket.
With these above-mentioned unaccompanied minor Spirit Airlines flight booking procedures, you can purchase the flight tickets for minors in no time.
What is the Spirit Unaccompanied Minor Fee?
Do you wish to book the flight tickets of Spirit Airlines for minors and looking to know about the Spirit unaccompanied minor fee? If this is what your desire, then look at the information given below:
You need to pay USD 100 per traveler each way for the Spirit unaccompanied minors service.
But, if it is for round-trip, you have to pay USD 200 as a fee for the Spirit unaccompanied minor service.
The unaccompanied minor fee is an additional charge that you need to pay apart from the flight ticket cost.
You can speak to the customer service of Spirit Airlines to get proper information related to the unaccompanied minor fee.
See More Article Related:
Book Spirit Airlines Group Travel
Spirit Airlines Credit Card
Spirit Airlines Flight Change Policy
How Do I Speak to a Live Person at Spirit Airlines
Spirit en Español Numero de Telefono
Spirit Airlines Pet Policy
Book Spirit Airlines Vacation Packages